“The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.” – Winston Churchill
I love quotes and saw this one this morning. I had never heard of it before but it ties in nicely to what I believe and what I also believe is happening right now!
We are in a time of awakening and we are indeed awakening the empire of our minds and the best part is that we can learn how to harness this powerhouse!
It is of my opinion that we have been living vastly in a 3 dimensional world. In this world of creation we were more linear and creative in an industrial and constructive way. It was more about ‘things’.
Now we have entered the New Dawn and are awakening to that part of us that is a force. That part of us that is divine and infinite. That part of us that is what makes us all one and is an intelligence beyond comprehension.
So to keep this simple, one need only follow 3 easy steps to tap into their own powerhouse:
- Acknowledge with Awareness that you are an infinite and divine being who is connected to the source energy of all that is. Call it what you want… God, Krishna, Buddha, Source, Universe or Pepperoni… it matters not… it is the SOURCE!
- Harness your power. Now that you are aware, harness and use wisely your power. Think thoughts that serve you, believe that good happens to you and for you, and get clear on your desires.
- Build your empire. Use your mind to ‘mind’ what you want, what direction you want to go in and start ‘manifesting’ everything that you want to bring about. We often overcomplicate manifestation but it is more simple that we know. Clarity and Focus are our greatest tools.
This is just a brief synopsis for you to get started using the power of your mind and the divine source available to you, but I have written many posts with more insights if you would like to access those also. I will post the link below.
And interestingly enough, there was a quote I heard today that was also new for me and that I also loved very much! So I wrote a blog post around that one over at my Business Coaching Blog and you might also enJOY that one.
Here is the link to that one and have fun with building the empire of your mind! 🙂
- My Recent Diagnosis That Has Changed My Life Forever….
- The Power of Faith
- Love & Loving Kindess
- In Your Darkest Hour or Your Weakest Moment You May Just Find Peace
- Fear, Anger & Shame You Don’t Live Here Anymore
Here I am turning 55. Not sure what day you are reading this, but May 3rd is my birthday. It has been an interesting 54th year indeed and it appears my 55th year will be too. I apologize to you all for missing two months of getting my newsletter out to you, but I had… Continue reading My Recent Diagnosis That Has Changed My Life Forever….
I was doing some tidying up and ran across a book by Wayne Dyer called “A Promise Is a Promise” and it was bookmarked to this page. “The power of faith is incalculable. If you have an inner knowing that cannot be shaken, regardless of how tragic the outer circumstances seem to be, you will gain the… Continue reading The Power of Faith
“Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.” Kahil Gibran When I think about the most soothing moments in my life, they are the ones where I felt love and that I was also shown love. I really do believe that we are here on this spiritual journey to express love and to expand… Continue reading Love & Loving Kindess