I love lilacs! My sister in Toronto sent me an email yesterday saying she thought of me when she saw these. Apparently where she lives, the lilacs are in bloom. Not yet where I am though, so something to look forward to!
The sweet smell of these flowers are amazing to me and it takes me to an almost mystical place when I inhale their beauty. And the colors! Although they come in various colors, light purple, dark purple and white being the most common in my neck of the woods, I like the light purple the best! What are your favorites?
I hope you find extra beauty in the flowers this spring. I know I enJOY them more and more every year and it seems as I age, their beauty becomes even more profound to me.
Maggie Holbik.com is a Certified Infinite Possibilities Trainer & Coach who delights in the simple pleasures of life and as always is grateful for another day on earth… today. 🙂
♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ
- Just One Letter Makes A Difference
- Growth & Expansion Is Our Nature
- On Happiness & The Regrets of The Dying & How I Have Learned To Choose Happy in Spite of It All…
- Uncanny That I Wrote This the Very Day I was Diagnosed with Cancer!
- Be Determined to LIVE Your Life – TODAY!!!