“The first to forget is the happiest”… WOW!
I saw this picture quote on Facebook this morning and it rocked my world. It made me reflect on these statements.
Am I good at apologizing? Am I good at forgiving? How about forgetting?
I won’t share with you all of my thoughts around this, but I will tell you that this post has inspired me to look at all of these in my own life.
I think my favorite is indeed the last one. Over the years, I have gotten better at forgetting. I am at a place that I really don’t care about yesterday. I care about right now and what I am creating in my life now and what I will enJOY tomorrow.
I often say… if something hurt me in the past already, why oh why would I ever let it hurt me again today, in the Now? No way! I’m not giving up the beauty of today because it’s being robbed from me by yesterday or yesteryear. I have control over how I let yesterday or thoughts of yesterday affect me today.
Full speed ahead. In JOY and LOVE. And I will work more on those first two points too! I want freedom and I want JOY in my life. What about YOU?
- Just One Letter Makes A Difference
- Growth & Expansion Is Our Nature
- On Happiness & The Regrets of The Dying & How I Have Learned To Choose Happy in Spite of It All…
- Uncanny That I Wrote This the Very Day I was Diagnosed with Cancer!
- Be Determined to LIVE Your Life – TODAY!!!